Tuesday, August 25

10 Reasons why I'm in love with Aiken Community Playhouse:

10. Acting is a great natural thrill. You stay up late, get so freaking tired, then deliver that performance you didn't even know you had in you and it feels great!
9. I've learned to build so many things with just wood and screws.
8. Paint really doesn't come out of clothes.
7. The people are awesome!
6. Acting takes up the time when I'm unproductive and hating on Aiken. Now I like it a little more.
5. "Ding!" 'nuff said.
4. Seeing the awards show was awesome, even better was:
3. Performing at an awards show... kinda a big deal, I get it.
2. I'm doing something I was passionate about as a kid and it feels great.
1. Insta-Friends! The people are truly warm and welcoming and want to help everyone grow (in a developmental sense. I think growing up is over for me).

If you haven't already think about getting tickets to the next upcoming play, opening on Sept. 11.
http://www.aikencommunityplayhouse.com/

My friends, family, and boyfriend have been very supportive and patient with me while I've indulged my creative side. I promise you'll get me back soon. I feel really blessed to have such understanding people in my life... I know I've got it good. :)