Monday, November 23

Thanksgiving

During the past week, I feel like I've hit a brick wall emotionally and financially while going 60 mph.  I'm not one to be a pessimist, and even in times of negativity or challange, I try to find the positive and bright side to things.  So I think these challanges occurred the week before thanksgiving, and right before the kickoff to the holiday season to remind me of how lucky I am and how able I am to be in control of the situation, instead of the situation controlling me. So here's my thankful list:

1. I'm thankful for my job. It enables me to maintain the feeling of being able to control my situation.

2. I'm thankful I have a roof over my head. It's more than a lot of people have this year.

3. I'm thankful for my optimism, intelligence, and education. I'm glad life presents interesting challanges to me to maintain those qualities.

4. Above all, I'm thankful for my life, and the lives of those around me.

No comments: